09 September 2007

I've been in a funk. My spirit is willing but my flesh is weak. Oh Lord how I desire for my heart and my flesh to unite.

I got into a conversation last night with one of my neighbors about Spiritual Warfare. Normally a pretty exciting conversation peice for me and one I am quick to jump on...however I being where I am these days conversations like this make my head want to explode. By the Lords grace we had a fairly surface level conversation and in the end my head did not blow up.

Something was said during this conversation that has put me in a place of hmmm. He fired me off the verse "He who is in me is greater then He who is in the world." And I began to really think. If He who is in me is truely greater then He who is in the world, then why is overcoming my funk as I put it, so hard to do. Now I beleive that to be true - the whole Holy Spirit is greater then the world stuff, and I began to wonder if infact Holy Spirit was in me.

Now regardless of what my conclustion to the above became - fire me an email if your interested - the truth remains:

He who is in me is greater then he who is in the world.

Lets not be so quick to overlook that friends.


God is Here.
(is He?)


Currently Reading:
Ill Fight by Phil Wall
Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyer.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God you are fire and you know what we need the must, come in and make every thing right by making every thing different, and crazy for you lord in Nicole's life. Lord make her life fire for you because you are fire, and tell that fire never die out, keep it going 24/7 lord and give her grace and passion for your people Lord, let her heart hurt for you lord and for your people and at the end of things bring about this great peace lord in Nicole's life,in your name Amen.