03 September 2007

I would like to take this time and direct you to the following blog...

www.warroom614.blogspot.com

Check it out. Scroll to the first posting by Aaron White and read all about it. And man, this things going to fill up fast so check it regularily, theres going to be some goooooood shiz posted.

---------------

I have so many good things to say, but I wasted my night away on watching Seth and Ryan destroy and recreate their love lives, rather then proclaiming the good news of His Grace on the world wide web. And Im off shift in 3 minutes so am unable to post em now, but dont you worry there will be some goooood things coming out from here shortly.

------------------

As I type this I just over heard some of the guys that live here at Grace Mansion (where I work) say "Life is a death sentance".

1. Im going to log off now so I can with undiveded focus engage in this conversation
2. Im going to dwell on that and probably blog about it in the near future.

Much Grace
Nicole


God is here.

0 comments: