23 August 2007

Wow!

I just got back from the Revolution Session of the War College Grad.

Bless the LORD he is good.

Im still trembling from His glory.



Congratulations Revolutionaies.

You are a REVOLUTION.

What an honor to be a part of the celebration for my fellow warriors in the fight. It was a blessing to watch the students dance freely, worship in purity and really just love the LORD.

This night was I dont know, "supposed" to be like a spiritual sending off I guess for the War College students - and as much as it was, as it was for them (Well it was for the LORD...but you know what I mean) I got super blessed out of the deal too. Gotta love the community thing - sharing everything we have together ;P

Tonight I tasted freedom and joy. It's been so long since I tasted how good and how sweet like honey His fruit is. For the last little while I have been tasting what I thought was good. Well not even, I didnt even think it was good - but yet I kept allowing myself to taste it over and over, dwell in darkness over and over, endulge in sin over and over to die over and over. Why would I choose to do that when the LIGHT and the LIFE of the LORD is freedom and joy.

Now that I have had a sample - will I keep going for it? Or will I revert to old ways becuase of comfort? Right now, Im all gung-ho to remain in freedom and to remain in His joy - but that ever haunting friend of mine, doubt, is so quickly there, so quick to remind me of my ways...but hallelujah my ways are not His ways.

In the words of Jeremy Strain (now an official WAR COLLEGE ALUMNI)

I DIE I DIE I DIE I DIE
I DIE TO ALL THAT I AM

I LIVE I LIVE I LIVE I LIVE
I LIVE TO ALL THAT YOU ARE.

May those words be my testimony.

CONGRATULATIONS...

MATT ARMSTRONG
LYNN WAGNER
MATT ELCOME
JESSE GREEN
DAWN MARIE PAULSON
LISA STEWART
REBECCA AUSTIN
IAN SMITH
CATHERINE MARQUIS
HOLLY WARREN
LEO KILLION
DONNY MELANSON
JEREMY STRAIN
STEPHANIE LINES
LYNNE CAWKER

Hallelujah

God is here.

0 comments: