03 August 2007

I'll jump on the bandwagon and create a top ten list - see Firecrest Blog (go to armybarmy blog to the right and then on their right go to 614Firecrest.

I'll try and be creative, some of my favorites have allready been used.

10 - Winning the Martyr challenge with Riefer by a landslide

9 - Dying in the War Room

8 - Being raised from the dead in the War Room

7 - February 12 2006

6 - When deaf Michael wrote me a note and addressed it to Jesus becuae he didnt know my name

5 - Waking up with 6 bed bug bites on my neck, and everyone thinking i had hickeys

4 - Being probed

3 - Waking up at 2 in the morning to pray for three hours (for real - this may be one of my greatest highlights)

2 - Wachting a friend live in addiction, move away for a year, and come back and see them happy, saved and free

1 - My family's here - what could be better?

currently reading - I'll Fight by Phil Wal (I know..still!)
- Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyer

God is here.

1 comments:

Matthew said...

Long live the probe.
What about the time you learned to smoke a joint at the top of your lungs?
Hahaha - I guess that doesn't really count as your year though.