26 July 2007

Healing may be painful, but you have nothing to lose. You are hurting anyways; you might as well reap the full benefit of your suffering.

This is a line from a book Im reading. It was one of those sentances that just made me go hmmm.

Healing is painful. I've avoided it for years - Ive avoided it becuase it is painful. I'm kinda at the point in my life where I can no longer avoid it. I'm pretty much at rock bottem...and if Im not at rock bottem - I really dont want to know what rock bottem is. I dont want to go there.

Thing is Im hurting anyways...and like J. Meyer says - "...might as well reap the full benefit of your suffering."

Its like when you get a cut. You dont want the alchal wipes - they sting...healing is painful, healing stings....but dude its worth it eh? Its worth the pain. Im sold.

God is here.

Currently Reading - "Ill Fight" by Phil Wall
and
"Beauty for Ashes" by Joyce Meyer

(im not really on my book a month quota eh?, gotta get back on it =P)

1 comments:

Jacynta said...

Hey babe, I miss you and love you a lot! Email me sometime, I heard you are in Vancouver.

Lots of my love to you my dear dear friend!

Love J