05 August 2007

I think I forgot a few good ones.

I'll add another five...

5. Turtle lessons from Aaron White

4. When Rob was changeing the lights at re:cre8 (need I say more?)

3. The Lipsett engagement and the Lipsett wedding

2. The Dolby alley wedding - maybe the coolest wedding ive ever gone too - no not maybe, deff the coolest one

1. The Holy Session knee drill grad was pretty swell

and for the record - anyone reading my comments - i DID NOT learn to smoke a joint at The War College or during my involvement with 614, it is an inside joke

and matthew, if you recall I was doing the teaching, andy was doing the learning.

God is here.
(kinda ironic putting that under the sentance that it is under)

Currently reading - Ill Fight by Phil Wall
Beauty for Ashes by Joyce Meyer

0 comments: