04 February 2007

My friend Darren Hailes blogged about this Blasphemy Challenge thing.
Refer to his blog for details.

In short it encourages teens to upload videos to you tube denying the existence of the Holy Spirit.

I am so angry.

What am I going to do....
Well create a Holy Ghost Challenge of course!

I am challenging all young people to counter attack. I reckon we can upload more videos testifying the truth and the existence of the Holy Spirit then this gay Blasphemy Challenge.

Right now there are 897 responses to the Blasphemy Challenge.
Lets beat em.

Are you in?

Once I get my hands on a video recorder I'm in...
for now I will just tell a bunch of people to upload videos and beat this Blasphemy Challenge to the ground.

God is here.

2 comments:

Caitlyn said...

A friend of mine actually posted a video reply testifying a belief in the Holy Sprit.
But it's pretty scary/disgusting.

Anonymous said...

hey...tuesday sounds good for lunch