06 February 2007

Love hurts.

Watching someone I love cry tears of pain, tears of abandonment, tears of hopelessness - ya that hurts.

Being shut out of someone I loves life because of that pain, abandonment and hopelessness - ya that hurts too.

Needing to be hard in order to love effectivly - ya that hurts too.

Being hated, mocked, ignored by someone I love - ya that hurts.

Love is paitent. Love never fails.

Im scared. Im scared that what I have worked for and invested time in will return void. I am also promised it wont, because I am promised love doesnt fail remember. So if I have truely loved then everythings going to be okay? Right? Why do I find that hard to beleive.

Love hurts.

Jesus knows love hurts.
He was flogged 39 less one times because of those tears we cry of pain, of abandonment of hopelessness.
He placed a crown of thorns, that peirced is brow on because of the way we hate.mock.and ignore him.
Ya, Jesus knows love hurts.

Love hurts.
Love never fails.

God is here.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Keep loving, Nicole. Keep loving. Oh man, the respect that I have for you abounds in heaps!! You're amazing...keep loving.

Anonymous said...

The question is... would love be genuine, if it didnt in someway hurt??
Love hurts, but it is also one of the most beautiful things in the world...
When everything gets stripped down.. three things remain, the greatest of those, is LOVE.
I love you Nicole...

sixonefour said...

hey, I'm going to be in Van from the 28th to the 6th. will you be?

also, i hear you're swinging down south to visit reef. you coming up here too? let me know...I'd love it if you did.

Hd

Carla said...

don't become weary in loving 'cause at the right time you will reap a HARVEST if you do not give up!!
lots of love,

Carla