02 February 2007

I am reminded of a song a friend of a friend of mind wrote.

You are God in my hurricane and I will choose to trust you.
You are God in the center of my storm
And you are God when I walk through fire, and you are still my one desire.
You are God in my hurricane and I will choose to trust you.


He is God.

Man, Jesus is amazing eh? In the storm, in the tempast, in the hurricane in the fierce and mighty wind, when all around there is chaos - He is peace. His Voice will bring peace. Too often we forget to to focus on Him during the storm. We alow ourselves to get caught up in the whirlwind of emotions and events but the answer is in Jesus. The Prince of Peace.

Peace is a powerful weapon. Lets use it.

Keep your focus on Jesus. Through the storm, dont look at the storm look at Jesus. And to sound cliche - the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace.

God is here.

0 comments: