02 January 2007

Oh Man! Heres a piece of advice...dont have a going away party with teens and Andy Mac. The result could be a shattered front window! Ladies and Gentlemen, due to unfortunate events of last night - there is no longer a front window (measuring 2 meters wide one meter tall) in my apartment. Andy Mac and Curt Smith were having a cracker war, one thing led to another and Curt was out the window. No worries, Curt, Andy and everyone else is totally okay, no blood. But there is a couple hundred dollar repair on our house! Oy Vay! God Bless you Andy! God is here.


This is a re-enacted what happened shot. Granted, it is actually nothing like what happened. There were no punches...lol.
This is our window after the event.
Heres all the glass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there was a party and you didnt invite me.... thats really low

Anonymous said...

I'll remember this as I move into Bangor!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lets get something straight here.... I was merely defending myself from the onslaught of a crazed teen riddled with Jealous malice... I saw no cracker... I saw a man running at me with something in his hand... cracker, knife, samurai sword, it doesnt matter, I got into evasive action and defended myself...
Nicole, sorry about the window. Curt, dude, I won that one... that makes it Curt-0 Andy-1 YEAH!
Any other takers??
Andy