07 January 2007

Happy New Year.

What? You say...A week late? No, on the contrary. You see, my first week of 2007 has sucked! After talking to a friend about her week, which also has been lame, I decided why are we agreeing with this? Why are we saying "looks like I know what my years going to be like". So I thought lets have a New Years party! Ya the world says the New Year starts 00:00h January first. But friends, we are not of the world. I wasnt about to wait 358 days to start a new year fresh, I was going to do it right then and there. So last night a few friends and I had a New Years bash - declaring in the Spirit that this was going to be a year of favor, a year of freedom, a year of joy.

Come Lord Jesus Come.
God is here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey thats an awesome idea!!!! maybe when i stop feeling sooooo crappy and start feeling a bit better, i will have a new years party as well...

Anonymous said...

PTL!
Great idea!
Lots of love!