12 January 2007

Have you ever noticed a pattern in my blogging. I will give you an example - when my life is stressful I dont consistantly blog - kinda like these days.

Whats the cure for stress? Peace I reckon. When Jesus was on the boat with His disciples and the storm came and the 12 where freaking out. Stressing out - probably getting a coldsore or breaking out or something. Jesus, ya he was peacefully sleeping, a complete calm was in him and probably had skin smoother then a baby. So how do you stay calm in the storm. How do you walk in peace when you are stressed? I dont have answers, I think Im seeking them.

Peace, we are given great advice in Ephesians to put on the armour of God. This isnt just a simple, help aid. This is amazing advice that when we fail to agree to it, we alow ourselves to be open and volnerable to enemy attack. One important piece of armour are the shoes. The shoes of peace. Its what we walk on, our foundation. Thats why peace is so important, beucase without it our foundations are shakey, and we all know what happened to that house not built on rock.

My peace I leave with you.

Come Lord Jesus Come.
God is here.

1 comments:

Caitlyn said...

Nice! Listening to the same God all the way!
Peace is sweet.