15 December 2006

I called it!

Two comrades of mine, session mates infact got engaged last night! Congratulations to Trevor Regan Lipsett and Jeni Lynn Parsons. Man how much joy fills my heart!

These fellow Martyrs were getting enrolled as Salvation Soldiers when, so Im told, Regan goes down on one knee. For the record I so called it! I remember a conversation I had with someone recently about our friends current courtship and their upcoming enrollment and I said "he is so going to propose!" I win!! But of corse, not wanting to take away the glory....congratulations agian to Regan and Jeni.

Regan and Jeni...what can I say? Amazing, beautiful people. You cant help but see Jesus when you look at them, when you look at their love, when you look at their lives. Their relationship and courtship has been a perfect of example of this. My life is much so blessed to know these two wonderful people.

God is here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u arent the only one that called it.... i did too nicole!!!! so i win as well. holly is my witness, i said to her earlier this week that i reckon he will do it!!! its sooo cool!

well luv u and miss u heaps!