01 November 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PHIL MARRIOTT AND BRENDAN SHEA!

Man, sin is lame. Consequence for sin is lame. Just kill your sinful nature it makes life more fun and happy anyways for everyone. If you arent going to live a life worthy to your calling for yourself, at least do it for those around you.

I had to do something today that I really didnt want to do. I had to dish out some hard love, and man was it painful. The consequence of the actions needing discipline had a domino effect on those around.

Consequence isnt just for you, it effects us all.

Doctrine #5 of the Salvation Army
We believe that our first parents were created in a state of innocency and by there disobedience they lost there purity and happiness and the consequence of the fall is that we are sinners totally depraved and subject to the wrath of God.

By the actions of Eves sinful fruit tasting, we are now still suffering the consequences. It works the same way when we sin. Our actions will effect those around us. Man we need to stop being so selfish and think of others.

Sin is lame.

God is here.

2 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

yes- well...i enjoy writing. did you actually make it all the way through my blog?
i think im doing better at getting not mad. its just my words i suck at. and i get mad- i just dont sit in it and stay mad. i think- is there really a point in getting mad? no, not really. and then i get rid of it or push it away to where i can look at it later. its great.
anyway...sin is lame. you say lame a lot. bahaha.
we all smell like stinky sweatshirts. haha

Denise said...

Oh man, oh man, oh man! You hit the nail on the head and got to exactly what I've been feeling lately. Others sin(and my own)can affect SO many people.
I hate my sinful nature(and that of those around me).
Sucks.