31 October 2006

Happy Canadian Birthday to Andy Mac.

Man, I wish I was in Australia, then you get two birthdays!!!

Today was a cool day. I spoke in a high school about addiction. I basicaly was given 30 minutes to give my testimony and preach. No alter call though. But seriously it was a cool time to share my heart, speak some truth and I even got a word of knowledge that I was able to scam off as fact. Good times.

Cannot think of anything terribly profound to say today. Im saving it all up for tomorow...for I know tomorow wont be the happiest of days. My friend is moving to Calgary. Anyone who was at the 614 Anniversary this year will know the goodbyes + nicoles = alot of crying.

Totally unrelated - I am freezing cold right now - I can definetly say this is the coldest Ive been this season. My feet feel like ice in socks, my fingers need mittens....brrrrr.

God is here.

0 comments: