29 October 2006

Happy Birthday to Andy Mac

Well the birthday of Andy Mac is October 30, which in Australia is today. Oh man, it doesnt make sence! But nonetheless, happy birthday buddy!

Halloween is coming up - I really do not like this day.
Its a day full of wickedness and devil glorifying nonsence really. A day of evil - yuck, gross, ick I hate it and everything it represents. Not only does it represent evil and unrighteousness but it promots unhealthy living and gluttony.

Ive caught myself unintentionally walking in the opposite spirit this Halloween season. Like tonight I was at a friends house and we were watching TV. Now, Im not one to really care about movie content and 'Gothika' was showing, she wanted to watch it, typically I wouldnt have cared, for I dont like movies much anyways and probally would have gotten up and done something different anyways, but tonight I was like there is no way we are watching this, its only showing becuase it is the Halloween season and I dont want to support that.

Then I got to thinking of other ways to not support Halloween. Maybe fasting on Tuesday, or only eating veggies. Spend the entire day in prayer. Prayer walk the neighboorhood during trick or treating time.

Halloween is lame.

God is here.

1 comments:

Matthew said...

Does that mean that I'm going to hell because I LOVE Halloween? Last year Ashley, Craig and I went trick-or-treating as ghosts. It was alot of fun.
I'm sorry Nicole...but I just have lots of fun on Halloween - it's only devil worship if you make it devil worship.