08 October 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARREN HAILES AND MARK TOUZEAU!!!

So I was playing monopoly last night with about ten other people...and I learned that the only way to stay alive was to live in community. So I have my property with hotels on it and my buddy has his property with hotels...and we make this deal...I dont pay rent on his and he doesnt pay rent on mine. My house is your house. Another couple deside to co-own slum alley and split the profits. Four hours later everyone was sharing profits or staying rent free at places and was still in the game. Eventually we cut off the uniting so the game would end.

But this is true not only in monopoly but in life. The only way to survive is to live in community. I once heard someone say you dont know Jesus unless you know community.

God has shown me so much lately how vital community is, how I need community to stay alive. The beauty of community is that even if a body of water may seperate me and my family and friends physically, there is nothing that can seperate the love. (Just like nothing can seperate us from the fathers love.)

Thanks everyone for your support and prayers.
Mom I love you.

God is here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice illustration sis.
praying for you... God's Great Grace!
Danielle