16 September 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BERACAH WALTERS-WULFING!!!

Sorry its been a while since I have had blogging access. Man, and what alot I have to blog about too. Lets see if I can remember it all.

Well Ive been out in Vancouver for the past week and I have gotten to meet the new Revolution Session of the War College. Great session it is too...things are getting better and better. Why not sign up today to be part of the Incinuaries class of 2008 (i totally probally spelt that wrong) at www.thewarcollege.com.

One student had said she applied and was accepted to War College in 2005, but last minute chickened out, so she went to Africa instead. Africa, the soft choice! But the Lords calling is never reversed, and here she is fighting hard in the downtown eastside.

I am currently learning the beauty of suffereing. I know sounds somewhat like an oxymoron. But really. I have been quite overwhelmed lately with friends getting saved and others laying down idols (PTL) who now need discipleship and I am overwhelmed becuase I dont know how I can do that. Ive been overwhelmed with the outpost and with ministry in Victoria, doing it alone while my friends sort of Visas and other stuff in other countries. I have been overwhelmed with friends of mine choosign death, choosing sex, choosing drugs, choosing cutting over choosing life, life they have tasted and seen. Ive been overwhelmed with unfinished business and with the struggles of my flesh. And I dont even know how to process it all...BUT! There is Joy within the suffering. Crazy I know. But I am in a really sweet place with the Lord, that during all this, I have been able to know that Jesus is right beside me, holding me and loving me, and that Im not alone. During this season I am learning to praise the Lord in suffering, to be joyful in the mist of pain. I dont understand it, but Im loving it.

God is here.

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Hey Beautiful!
When I read this blog I'm reminded that people are messy, we are messy! Im glad that we have been able to be messy in front of eachother.
love you sis!!

Kath said...

Nichole, i love your faith.. when life got messy for me over the summer i had to really questin if i belived that Jesus was realy right be side me, But he is and He is mighty to save, and He's got us.
love you
kath