16 August 2006

A VERY Happy Birthday shout out to
Ashley Milburn
and
Jonathan Berkshire
May the Lord give you both a year of new experiences and joy!

So tonight Beracah and I had a time of repentance, worship and intersession, in our tiny apartment.

Now, lately I have found great joy in flag dancing...usually outside or in a santuary with a high roof, thus having freedom to wave the flags as high as I wanted to. Tonight, I learned one cannot do that in our apartment with low ceilings. I was dancing and the flags hit the roof...so then I had to be intentional about keeping my arms lower, and the flags lower. But then I got on my knees and there was once again freedom to wave the flags and high as I wanted. The Lord showed me that humility in worship equals greater freedom. I mean pretty obvious ya, but it was just a neat illistration.

Hey check out www.ififtyeight.com theres some pretty cool stuff there.

0 comments: