06 August 2006

So we all remember the "Thers always an adventure with Nicole" days right.

Well back in April, there was one of those so-called adventures regarding a skytrain, cops, and a $200 fine...perhaps I will pull up the archive of it....you can read the original post here.

Anyways, I got my notice to attend court today.
My trial is...
September 21st at 9:30am.

Pray for favor...it would be really cool if I didnt have to pay the fine.

On a different note....I tagteamed with Beracah this morning. It was pretty good...I suppose. Best preaching Ive ever done...not that I have done that many, but I think there was an added level of assurance Im doing good, or doing it "right" doing it with Beracah. As said ealier...we preached on intamacy...and how different things can motivate change within us, but relationship or continual intamacy is what keeps us changed.

And Linsey New is in town! We are having much fun! I love you Linsey New!!!

Oh and BC day in Capital City = fantastic. and busy...man very very busy.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Yes, I remember that $200 fine and seeing you after you got it...oh man!!

Ashley said...

Naww its okay...
but yeah we should so have a sleepover lol there always fun...
mabey we can find a lake to go to at night ...teehee fun fun anyways ...ill ttyl prolly see you tommoro anyways :)
luv yah