05 April 2006

Time for the awaited return of "Theres always an adventure with Nicole"

I am going to tell todays episode backwards, and say the result and then say the event.

So the result is I have a $173.00 fine.

How I got it is as follows...
So i was on the skytrain this morning, and I did not pay. And there were cops also on the skytrain, who asked me if i payed. I told the truth and said no, but tried to make exuses out of it. The penelty for this is $173. So then he askes me for ID, and of corse i dont have any on me, but I give him my information.

Turns out there is a Nicole Brindle born in 1985 (thats like me) who has a warrent out for her arrest. The only differece is that her middle name is Elaine and mine is Serenity. And that her birthday is in August and mine is in June. Crazy eh. I asked the cops if they were saying that to scare me into carrying ID with me and stuff, and they said the only thing they dont joke about is arrest. The cops said they could have taken me in based on that but let me go and said I need to keep ID on me at all times.

Anyways, I am disputing this outrageous ticket. So Ill be back in Vancouver for a court trial in 6-12 months!

4 comments:

Rebekah Dooley said...

hopefully you will not have to pay that ticket. i pray for favour :D
love ya nicole.

Fiona said...

Ouch..
but on the other hand, own your actions!!

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

i hope you have to pay the ticket. what you did is illegal.

Hezza said...

Nicole! You're hilarious.