03 July 2006

Today was an awesome day!!!

It consisted of a great talk with a friend, getting really sunburnt, riding on the back of a scooter, having a chance to drive the scooter, hang out with a Revolution Session War College student (its not too late to join em... www.thewarcollege.com. Apply today!

Then the Salvation Army ARC is hosting 24/7 Victoria, and it just started today so I had my first shift in there. It was awesome. When i first got to the shift I wasnt feeling free at all, but broke through, danced a bit, and had a great time. One of the reasons I guess I wasnt feeling free to worship, is becuase the CD player had boring CD's and it was really quiet...and someone else was there who seemed to be "resting in the Lord"...so I grabbed out my iPod (oh ya, i got a free iPod!) and put the phones in, blasted the music, and danced like David...well not exactly like David!...But seriously I must have looked like a fool. Picture this...a silent room a Nicole with an iPod and headphones, Nicole with ribbon flags...and then Nicole dancing away to music only she can hear! In the middle of a mens rehab home. It was a great time, i realised how much I missed it! Im really excited. God is doing big stuff here in Victoria.

Oh and it was funny Im like a legend! (in a completly humble way)...Like the people who I releived and who came on after me asked me if I was the Nicole from Vancover...and then when im like ya?...tehy raved about how I was with the Vancouver Prayer room, somewhat akward at times ya.

Well Im off to camp tomorow morning. Im so excited, it will be a blessing!

Life is good!
God is good!

Maybe, since I wont be in town for the next week, i can be surprised with a millino comments upon my return.!!!

May the Lord shower you with grace this week.

0 comments: