29 June 2006

After one of my disciples called me up high requesting a free ride and meal the other day I had a brilliant thought...

"I want her to know that I wont just drop anything for her, but I need her to know that I will drop everything for her"

I didnt give her a ride, or buy her a meal. I was to angry. I said she could bus down, and eat something at our place, and sleep over...so she did.

I am getting angrier with sin. Thats for sure, i used to be pretty soft and easy, but now I am beginging to get intentional about showing justice...and sometimes its gotta be in hard love.

In 1 Corinthians Paul talks abotu kicking hypocrite Christians right out of the Church. I dont know if I can go that far. Well litrallly I cant becuase I have no authority to, but if i did, i dont know if i could. Its a hard place. I think of this girl im disicpling. She professes Christianity yet lives a double life...and allthough there is some good fruit appearing, she is still choosing to partake in sinful activity. I would never even think about kicking her out of the church, or not allowing her to squad or whatever, she is my friend. Grrr, i dont know. Its pretty tough.

Anyways,
so i sliced my hand up pretty bad yesterday. i can barly do antying...even typing is an issue. its on the palm of my hand.

Ill put together a good post one of these days soon!
Until then

Soak in the Lords blessings.

2 comments:

Matthew said...

Can you post a picture of the big cut you did to your hand? or is it not that fascinating?

Dare said...

We'll pray for healing of your hand, and rest for your arms while you recover. Happy Canada Day Nicole!