07 May 2006

so in the past 36 hours i had my last...

harbor light meal, knee drill, phase 2 seminar, disipleship group, teen cell, disipleship with haven, open air, breakfast with Karyn Baker, friday night outing to Dennys to see Helmuth, lunch with Xander, and I had my last minute in vancouver.

But man, what a way to go. We had our corps 4th anniversary yesterday. Everyone was there from 614 Vancouver cellmates to having Charlotte represented too. What a way to leave the city then with a bunch of my friends together. Then I had a sleepover with some of my girls from Kids Cell...what a way to spend my last night in Vancouver...with 13 girls, 2 hours of sleep...i love it!

For the record, Nicole Brindle doesnt cry, what you might have seen last night was simply a figment of your imagination.

Im off to Victoria in less then 24 hours...im super pumped.

6 comments:

sixonefour said...

ppth. Nicole Brindle doesn't cry. Why not?
Isn't she ever sad?
Isn't she ever overcome with joy?

sixonefour said...

oh yes, and please email me your new address...

Aurora said...

Love you sister!

Roro said...

i miss you already nicole!

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

you cried? and i missed it? i cried last night...

Rebekah Dooley said...

miss you already nicole. Be blessed abundably in victoria. enjoy your first day of your new awesome job.