02 May 2006

Its been a time of lasts.

In the past 24 hours i have had my last war room shift, my last squad, my last macschool, my last time with Cory Fifield and Darren Baker, my last coffee with Cathy Simms and my last cell...oh everything is sooo sad.

what a last cell it was though...man was i ever blessed...it was all about me! stories about me were told, everyone said what they liked about me, they made and baught me good healthy food, pineapple!, i got prayed for and blessed...man i felt so loved this past hour and a half...thank you tuesday 5pm cell!!! i love you!

man, and only more lasts still to come! but alas, next week i will be blogging about alot of firsts!!!

if you wanna say bye to me...come to my surprise going away party...this friday at like 10pm at denny's like burrard and robson...

2 comments:

Karyn Baker said...

Ummmm....how can it be a SURPRISE going away party if you know about it and are inviting people? Weird. When are you going to have your "last" (in quotes because I don't believe it to be true) hang time with Bakes?

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

happy moving