28 April 2006

I just got a pretty rad job out in Victoria. I will be making twice as much there then I currently make here. The hours are great. I will be working in a mental health group home. I am leaving in a week though. My first day is May 9. Wow...thats really soon.

I want to say thank you to all my friends who have put up with me and helped me through a bunch, im going to miss you big time...DH, SK, TN, FM, AM, KB, MC, BR, NS, CF, SC, DS, AW, CW, LN, MP...thank you for loving me and showing me was grace and accountability looks like. Thanks for not giving up and thanks for all the encouragment.

So ya. Im leaving Vancouver in a week...its weird to think that. We dont have a place to live yet...so if ya wanna be praying for that, we would much appriciate it.

Im kinda speechless right now (shock i know!), im sitting here trying to think of something blogable, and am having some trouble with it.

Whats Jesus been teaching me? Well Ive been diggin into covenant somewhat..reading on David and how he restored broken covenant, Jacob, and the classic Hosea.

We serve a great and faithful God eh!

3 comments:

eLjay the bLuejay said...

I love you Nicole. I will miss you heaps but I know that God is going to do amazing things through you. Be blessed and go in His strength and He will keep you strong.

Aurora said...

I've been reading a lot on Isaiah and Hezekiah lately. How the two of them prayed when there was someone threatening to take them down, and God delivered them....seriously, standing firm against the taunts of the enemy and remembering who we are in the LORD is a fight in itself, but there's victory on the other side, so I'm learning to stand firm anyway. Congrats on the new job! Love you.
Aurora

Rebekah Dooley said...

I agree with linsey :D
i love you tons and i am going to miss you a lot! You and jesus and the rest of your team are going to do some amazing things in victoria and win that place for jesus. be blessed! stay close to jesus!