30 May 2006

I met someone new at the bus stop today. His name was Myles.
I was waiting for my transfer. Again the transit system here is nothing compared to Vancouver. My one bus dropps me off and my next bus doesnt come for 23 minutes later. So I was sitting there waiting for my bus reading my Bible.

This guy walks by, then 2 minutes later comes back and asks me what Im reading. I siad the Bible...he said what book...i said Ezekiel and he said cool i know that book. Then said its not everyday he sees someone reading a Bible on the street. Then he asked me if i was a christian...i said yes. I asked him are you, he said yes and no...he said he didnt like the term christian but loves Jesus. i said cool, thats all that matters. Then he mentions how he is involved with YWAM. And then, i didnt wanna ask him for contact info, cuz that would have been wierd, but it would have been cool if i could have recruited him.

Anyways, you meet alot more ppl at bus stops in Victoria then you do in Vancouver becuase in Vancouver you dont usually have to wait long for a bus.

Oh I now have a myspace!!! Click here to see it.
And if you have one, please add me as a friend...i dont have very many!

0 comments: