04 April 2006

We just multiplied our girls cell this past week, making the groups smaller and more intimate. The girls generally open up, but there was so much more freedom to this week. We prayed for eachother, and where usually in the large group the girls are shy to pray, they were praying as hard as they could for their cell mates. Then we did listening prayer and Jesus told a couple of my girls not to do drugs. Good wisdom for sure, but the fact this issue is coming up with my 10 year old girls, somewhat concerns me. I mean Jesus wouldnt bring this up if it wasnt currently an issue or soon to be one eh?. and Im not surprised, due to the generational and territorial spirits of addiction in the area, but FRIG! Enough is enough, SATAN...STOP MESSING AROUND WITH MY KIDS!

Its seems forever ago when I was 10, but looking back, when I was in fifth grade I had allready experiemented with smoking and pot and stuff too. Hmm, but when I was 10 I was not tied into community or cell groups either, I was not intune with the spirit and I was not being discipled. Cool.

0 comments: