26 April 2006

Bittersweet.

Its nearing the last day of work. And its a bittersweet time....but it will all be good.

This does mean, however, that I will have ample time on my hands for the next 14 days. Wow!!! I Move in two weeks...I will have ample time in the next two weeks to do stuff...so start booking me now! Haha...but seriously I want to spend quality time with everyone...so if I havent asked you out for coffee, or to go tanning, or to pray yet, get on me!

But on a different note...
I dont like losing, especially when I was winning. Its one thing to lose, but being at the end the whole time...but its totally worse when you were winning, and then to be caught in the loosers circle.
I dont like losing.

1 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

hey- we should hang out.
haha!
seriously- youre totally coming to florida...or charlotte...and we are going to party and it'll be great. it'll be like...a week of nicole/??? time...(??? cause you dont know meeeeee...)