04 March 2006

So I was out in Langley last night with some friends, it was great...we had a sleepover party. I love how I rarely see and talk to my "camp" friends anymore, but when we do its as if we never parted.

I love watching my friends use there gifts. Tongiht I was blessed to watch the Cariboo Hill Temple Songsters put on a musical...good times.

So, its offical Im moving to Victoria come May. I have known I was for awhile now, but now that its offical it seems so wierd. I have a hard time making friends. Well lets refrase that, I make friends easy, but alowing the friendships to model that of David (Son of Jesse) and Jonathan (son of Saul) is something I am weak at. These close friendships I have never experinced...and allthough I am no where near that currently I am alot closer then I have been, and the thought of moving away is kinda sad. But dont get me wrong, I am quite excited too. Actually I am very excited!! Its just wierd, it doesnt seem real.

Please pray for wisdom for me. I like spending money too much, and I am going to need to save up some cash to start life out in Victoria.

1 comments:

Aurora said...

congrats on the move, Nicole! You will be a shining light in Victoria. Love you.
Aurora