10 March 2006

RAW is coming up in a few short days. I am pumped. One of the things that stirs me up is seeing youth mobalised in mission. I cant wait to see how it comes about.

We have this 'class' friday mornings called Holy Space. Today was wonderful, I was able to bless my friends and also was blessed. We did this speed dating, type idea, but blessing style, and blessed eachother for 30 seconds. I had so many people confirm some stuff within me aswell as really encouraging me in my leadership, something I really needed to hear right then. And had my, for lack of better words, "calling" confirmed aswell. It feels good.

I am in a new place of surrender these days. And its good.

So I am offically moving to Victoria...yeehaw, and I havent told my boss yet. I am off work for a week due to RAW and I am kinda freaked out to tell her...pray for me.

So the weather out here has been weird. Yesterday it snowed, hailed, rained and was really sunny, today I woke up to the snow (lots of it too) and then it was sunny enough not to where my winter jacket.

I have seen God work in the little things today and it is good. There were tiny details for RAW that were needing to work out, and allthough they in themselves would not have effected anything, it is good to know they are covered and smooth.

Anyways I probally wont blog until after RAW, but stay tuned for some really great stories to follow.

0 comments: