02 October 2005

One of my favourtie expressions of worship is the dance....
worship is yes glorifying the name of Yahweh, but worship is warfare...
this afternoon I was at a worship meeting, minutes before it started I got a phone call where I was informed about some injustice that went on in someone I loves life. my attitude for worship this afternoon changed. I got angry. Im so mad at the Devil....enough is enough...he is done stealing from my friends and family, he is done killing my friends and family HE IS DONE DESTROYING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY....enough is enough....
if i didnt get this phone call, ya i probally would have danced and worshiped, but there was something so different about it...maybe we should be reminded of injustice directly before worship...maybe we should be ticked of at the enemy right before worship...

but worship friends is everyday ordinary life...therefore we should be angry all the time...rightchusly of corse....

well im really tired im sure this doesnt make sense...

cheers

1 comments:

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

Jesus- I agree with nicole. I too say that enough is enough! Fill us with your holy fire and your righteous anger and stir us up so we're like samson and we fight and we fight until the very end! and help us to be more free in our worship so that it truely is warfare. AMEN.