25 July 2005

Okay, lets get serious here. Lets get something straight, the following are NOT exuses for not tithing...

  • "I dont make alot of money"
  • "We have two kids and only one of us works"
  • "I am on welfare"
  • "I am only 16"
  • "I tithe my time"
  • "I work overtime in the Church and dont claim it"
  • "I buy a Bible-Study outline and forward the reciept as my tithe"

These are lame exuses. There is no exuse for not giving your income, which God provided for you, back to Him. Truth is your being disobedient and not faithful. Show the LORD you love Him and obey His comands.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PREACH IT!!!

Karyn Baker said...

Let's throw a little Malachi 3 in there, too!! Let's not rob the Lord - very dangerous thing to do. And we are allowed to test His promise in this area, that He would pour out so much blessing that we can't hold it all.

Good post. xoxo

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

what if you make no money?

Brent, the one and only, unless your name is Brent said...

it's spelt excuses.

But yes I feel its important to tithe unless your parent's control your bank account and won't let you touch your only income.