27 May 2005

I just pulled a 17 hour day!!! I love those!!! (Im actually serious)

7am-Woke up, devotions
9am-Went to buy stuff for this weekend
10am-Did some evangelism downtown (with fruit-PTL)
11am-Prayer walked to the corps
1130-Started preping for class tonight, making flyers, set up the prayer room some more...etc
1pm-Moved my prep to the outdoors where I got nicely burnt in the process! Hallelujah and started on some projects for the upcoming weeks
3pm-Went to pick up some more stuff for an outreach this weekend
4pm-Ended up prayer driving (like prayer walking but in a vehicle) becuase I got a tad turned around
5pm-Continued some work at the corps
6pm-Finished the prayer room
7pm-Taught a bunch of teens about prayer and fasting
8pm-Hung around with a bunch of teens...jamming, small talk...I was the cool one everyone stuck around to hang out with instead of running off home after Bible Study. Let me say that again...Bible Study was over, these kids usually leave right away....oh friends not today...today they all hung around by..."my office"...and we hung out...it was sweet
9pm-But unfortunatly I had a meeting so, our haning out was cut short.
10pm-Visiting a sick friend and discussing the turn of events of tomorow evening
11pm-Still seeking the Lord for direction on tomorow night
12pm-Still planning tomorows events
1230-We realise the time and decide to pack it in for the evening (This is what happens when a co-leader happens to be your friend!)

0 comments: