26 May 2005

The Featured

This is a girl who I have known for a while but did not know personally until summer I dont remember? haha somewhere between 2001 and2004, the start of a great friendship. Let me set the scene for ya...It was near the end of June and it was some summer working at Camp Sunrise. Staff training was in effect at the time, and during the break between sessions, a few of us were sitting at a picnic table including Andrea. We were relatively silent, just kinda enjoying the weather, and then at that moment it happened...(i cant think of anything funny to add here), but it was a good laugh shared with Andrea Brown im sure. From then, I realized I had a lot in common with Andrea, we came across more than a few coincidences and had many for them.

I share a philosophy with Andrea, and that is that...
We enjoy a friends blog then copy and paste it, and add a twist in an attempt to be funny.
We live in Victoria.
We lead youth groups, and agree that living above reproach and living with higher expectations is imparative.
We agree that Christians judge too much.
I write a "featured" article and she'll leave a comment (its a win win situation).
I keep it real, cuz your keeping it real as well.

I like being friends with Andrea because not only do we share a lot of things in common, but she shows me respect and listens, she doesn't force her opinion on you rather she ask for yours. Andrea takes time to think and evaluate a situation without compromising herself. She's the kind of girl who would take time to chill, see some sweet sight and admire God's creation. When I talk to Andrea, I'm talking to Andrea. I'm not talking to someone hiding behind a mask, because she's going to want to give whoever she's talking to the real Andrea. Andrea has always been real with me and thats why I have never wanted to give her anything but the real Nicole. Here's to you Andrea....raise your glasses everyone.

(For the original check out www.r1seabove.blogspot.com) He's got some good stuff there.

0 comments: