25 May 2005

4 Things

THING NUMBER ONE
So a few nights ago I had this dream of me on the lower level of a double decker bus talking with this lady in a pink shirt named Patricia. So I pray into it and recieve instruction to position myself on the lower level of the next time I am on a double decker bus. (Everytime I go on a double decker I go to the top, a) its cool b) I dont like the bottem) So today was the first time I had opportunity to go on a double decker since this dream. I get on, position myself in the back on the bottem, and lo and behold this lady in a pink shirt from my dream is there. So what do I do with this. I said nothing, but is that right...should I have said something...but really what do I say? "So, Patricia, I dont know you, and I bet you are freaked out cuz somehow I know your name, I had a dream about meeting you the other night." Thats weird...advice welcomed!

THING NUMBER TWO
Well I was asked to speak at a Ladies Bible Study at Victoria Citidal today. It was really sweet. Jonathan Evans and Aaron White, if you guys even read my blog, the ladies all say hi to you.

THING NUMBER THREE
Is wanting to sin a sin?

THING NUMBER FOUR
Define jelousy. Is it wishing you had something someone else has. And is that really that bad. Define envy. Is it wishing the other person didnt have what you want. Where does being jeslous cross the line into envy. And when does jelosy become a sin...

2 comments:

Derek said...

i would have talked to that pink shirt lady! That's crazy that your dream was sort of played out in real life. I mean what would be the worst that could have happened if you did approach the lady? I'd be too curious to see what it might answer than do nothing. But it is easier to say than do...but i dunno it sucks that a moment of such had to pass by...
Derek

Victory of the People said...

Ahh but Derek...before the situation unfolded I thought the same thing. But as I was sitting on the bus I was like...uhhh how weird would that be if I told her I had a dream about her...maybe I just caved in at warfare?

by the way, you arent offended by my featured article are you? that was not our intent...