20 April 2005

A Canadian, an American and an Austrailian Walk Into A Bar

So the other night me and some friends went to this bar? pub? club? or whatever you wanna call it. It was a great night. Its like this you see, the first bandish like people to go up were these local rappers who rapped some ugly stuff, by ugly I mean demonic. It was discusting. Ive been to my share of clubs before, but none were in comparassion to this one when it comes to evil spirits. My friends and I ended up praying and freestyleing scripture and all that jazz, and it turned out to be quite fun. But it didnt top what was to happen next. This band from Toronto came on, and the lead guy grew up in Africa, and man was his music powerful and beautiful. It was true worship. His lyrics, his spirit, were so great. It was one of my best worship experiences for sure. Hey, I worshiped in a club!

Oh and I wore my cool new hat!

0 comments: