22 April 2005

Yet I Will Praise

I will praise you Lord my God
Even in my brokenness I will praise you Lord
I will praise you Lord my God
Even in my desperation I will praise you Lord
.
And I cant understand all that you allow
I just cant see the reason
But my life is in your hands
And though I cannot see you I choose to trust you
.
Even when my heart is torn I will praise you Lord
Even when I feel deserted I will praise you Lord
Even in the darkest valley I will praise you Lord
And when my world is shattered and it seems all hope is gone
Yet I will praise you Lord
.
I will trust you Lord my God
Even in my lonliness I will trust you Lord
I will trust you Lord my God
Even when I can not hear you I will trust you Lord
.
And I will not forget that you hung on a cross
Lord you bled and died for me
And if I had to suffer
I know that youd be there
And I know that you are here now

Even when my heart is torn I will trust you Lord
Even when I feel deserted I will trust you Lord
Even in the darkest valley I will trust you Lord
And my world is shattered and it seems all hope is gone
Yet I will praise you Lord

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nicole,
you beautiful, your lovely, your amazing, you always have a positive attitude, you are so full of Christlike love, you are Godly, you are humble...
im praying for you