30 March 2005

Divine Encounters

How devine our LORD is.

Last week during RAW, please read my entry on it, a friend and myself ran into this lady Darlene, yes she's on my whyshouldthedevilget...entry, read that too. Actually let me rephrase that, my friend heard the LORD tell us to pray healing on this lady, so we went over to this lady the Holy Spirit led us to. After a convesation, witness, and a plug into community we continued on our way. Later that week, two friends of ours were out in Burnaby at Tim Hortins enjoying some coffee and donuts, and ran into Darlene, unaware of our relationship with her, and bought her some cookies and a drink, and sat and talked with her. That same night she came out to Cariboo Hill Temple, where we plugged Darlene into less then a week before. To Marks surprise (one of the ones who met her in timmy Ho's) she was there and told me their encounter with her in the morning, I told him our encounter with her the previous week. Darlene and myself then went back to the Downtown Eastside where we continued relationship. She informed me she was planning on heading back to Toronto today. Thinking I would never see her again, I continued on my day. Tonight, the LORD had Mark, Brittany (the one I was with the first time we met Darlene) and myself together. We were driving from Coquitlem (40 mins from Vancouver) and I began to share some encouraging things Darlene spoke to me about Brittany with Brittany, when out of God's devinity WE PASS HER ON THE HIGHWAY! Do you get this, the three of us, who have been blessed by Darlene, were talking about Darlene, as we pass Darlene outside of our own cities! If was beautiful. We continue on our way. Just Kidding, of course we pulled over and went to see her. She was doing allright I guess, for someone trying to get to Toronto at 9pm on a windy cold night. We stayed a while and talked with her, helped her out with some cash, and prayed with her.

So Lord Jesus, we ask that you continue providing Darlene with love. God, place your followers in her path on her journey to Toronto. Protect her and keep her safe and please keep her warm. We pray healing into Darlene, into her back and her eyes. And LORD, please rain down your grace and mercy. Thank You for Darlene Father!

0 comments: