09 April 2005

Death

What is the difference between addiction and intentional habitual/premetitated sin?

and...

If intentional habitual/premetitated sin leads to death (Hebrews 10) are my saved friends trapped in addiction going to Hell?



Oh, and for the record...I miss the commenting. The one thing I look forward to, reading comments, shattered! Please do not add to my dispare, comment today....but in all seriousness, please leave comments for the above, I mean Im sure I know the answer, I just dont want to be right...

1 comments:

Aurora said...

addiction's a toughee, since there's so much that feeds into the appetite. It feels good at the time, but then there's the repercussions....some of them that don't show their fullness until years down the road.
However, a good friend of mine used to talk about S.U.D'S (Seemingly Unimportant Decisions). If a certain area in your life is on the slippery slope, you can reduce the risk of repeat offense by removing the things from your life that set off the time bomb. (A recovering pedophile, for exmple would want to plan his routes AWAY from school areas, in order to reduce the temptation.) The beautiful thing about God is that when we truly repent (TURN AWAY) from our sins, God forgets them altogether.