19 August 2009

God is great. Do you know that?
Ask me more and why if you don't.
But I'm pretty content (yet not content enough) with where I'm at.
It's so refreshing to be in this place, I didn't realise how dried up I was.
Praise God!

For even though I am mourning my friends who are relapsing, and literally dying and even though I am struggling with loving my brothers and sisters - I am overwhelmed with the joy of the Lord - go figure? I don't get it. I am both grieving and rejoicing...how is that possible?

I am a murderer, a filthy dirty murderer. Jesus says so.

I am looking so forward to this coming year. God is going to do great things.

Find me at www.raisedup.org, it will have the same bio you can find on www.thewarcollege.com.
I didn't really think of personalising the raisedup one, second thought probably should have.

Man, the Conqueror session of The War College graduates tomorrow! Praise God. I'll blog about the details of it later - but Praise God...I know it was one of my greater accomplishments in life. There are a couple spots left for this years session at both campus'.

Shorter blog tonight...
but I want to leave you with some websites I've :

www.raisedup.org
www.thewarcollege.com
www.myspace.com/talandacacia
and don't forget the blogroll to the right.


0 comments: