10 May 2009

I do have something profound to say, I know it. I just left my journal at home that has all I want to write about. In the meantime let's talk about politics and study.

We have a Provincial Election on Tuesday. I'm going to vote- I'm just still torn on who to vote for. There was an add in the Newspaper today claiming the NDPs were going to jack up the price of alcohol. The add was supposed to deter you away from voting NDP, but it had the opposite effect for me...though torn I still am.

Neither of the two parties I am debating between have exactly what I would want in a government. I've got to examine, pray and decide after I've weighed the cost. But I'll take your opinion into consideration also.

If I vote one way I'll see poverty decline and an end to war, yet I'll also see same sex marriage and drug legalisation.

If I vote the other way I'll see less firearms, higher age of consent and pro(er) life morals, yet I'll also see the rich get richer and the poor get poorer and more war.

(assuming of coarse my vote votes the Premier in)

So study... I'm thinking of going to school.
Law stuff maybe?
But why?
Why not?

0 comments: