10 May 2008

It's been a while since I've blogged I know, and Im trying to wait until I have more then five minutes at a computer to write something profound and great. But that five minutes is coming long and far. So I thought I would write whats going on in my head anyways.

Well, lets see...
Fullness was recent. It was good. The Lord spoke to me a lot...a lot on covenant. I focused a bit on the Covenant between the Lord and Abram and later the Lord and Abraham. A bit unrelated...The Lords covenant...promise to Abraham was to give him a his greatest desire, a son...but I wonder...was Abraham's greatest desire to have a son, or was it to be a father? Might seem similar, but it hit home a bit for me.

Oh and then there was Chicago...that was a great time. Ive heard some suggest that there was a 98% response to salivations and sanctification's. PRAISE GOD. Chicago is starting up a War College too...www.thewarcollegechicago.com.

Both Vancouver and Chicago campus' have a few spots left for the Conquerors year 2008-2009...apply today at www.thewarcollege.com.

Right now Im building character...Godly character, which I was recently reminded comes only from prayer and intimacy with the Lord. I've been truly amazed these past few days at what prayer can do.

I want to always be in the presence of Christ...and I can. I am.

Shalom,
Nicole

0 comments: