24 March 2008

He is Risen. Hallelujah.

Risen...He rose from the dead, He is victorious. Death cannot even hold Him back. He is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE.

Life conquers death.

---------------------------

I wonder if we ever under spiritualise things to avoid over spiritualising instead. I know I do. What happens when we under spiritualise things? We put the Lord on a back burner, we take glory and we take the credit, we think God isnt as big as He is, God now becomes incapable and our faith isnt given room to grow.

What happens when we over spiritulise things? I dont know. Is it such a bad thing afterall?

I am such a logical thinker and I look at reality all too deeply. But come on, Christ rose from the dead, that's not very logical according to human standards, nor does it fall into the catagory of reality - but it is still very real and it is still extremely cool.

If we are going to take on one extreme over another, I think it's safer to over spiritulise things.

Maybe I am using the wrong adjectives to express what I mean. But I think there is more danger in not recognising when the Lord moves as opposed to recognising it too much.

----------------

1 comments:

Carla said...

Hey Nicole... just catching up on your blog and have enjoyed.
You are loved.
C