20 January 2008

When I lose joy and when I lose hope I find that the common denominator is that I have lost the presence of the Lord.

When I am abiding with him I feel safe. I feel protected. When I feel safe I have joy and I have hope. When I have those things I want to shout it from the rooftops. I want to share this good news with my friends and neighbours. When I feel hopeless I want to hide and be alone. I dont want to ruin someone elses day, and I dont want to bring anyone down.

What I need is Him. To be in his presence again. For within His presence I am safe.

How? Worship. Worship. Worship.

I know this, and it is so simple. Worship.

Meet Him at His feet. Bow down and worship the almighty. Becuase when we worship we dont bring this junk and these crap feelings with us, beucase its not about us and not about how we feel, how I feel....its about him and that is what worship does - honor him, and only him - none of me.

When I worship I forget about me - and thats what I need to be in His presence and to feel safe.

The answer is always worship.

AND A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT TO CHERIE WHITE!
MANY BLESSINGS
LOVE YOU

0 comments: