18 November 2007

Well I do have some further life issues to copy and paste from this so called book I'm writing, but today was too good not to blog about.

Three years ago I was in The War College session Martyrs.
http://www.thewarcollege.com/

And since then some of us have stayed, some have left and other have come back. Currently there are 8 local Martyrs here in Vancouver, we represent 4 corps and all our squads. This morning seven of us got together to have a mini spontaneous reunion. It was beautiful.

There is some sort of unexplainable bond between session mates. If you want to experience it for yourself I think there are a couple spots left in the Conquerors Session starting next September. Apply today at http://www.thewarcollege.com/.

It began with sharing a meal followed by calling most of our international session mates and leaders. We didn't have every bodies numbers unfortunately, but know that you were in our thoughts. And I just want to point everyone out to Travis Roberts voice mail message - "Sorry I couldn't answer your call I'm too busy tearing hell's throne to pieces and winning the world for Jesus". So rad, I just may righteously steal that someday.

After we called everyone we could we did some classic "dusting off" War College style prayer. This was good prayer. It wasn't like that forced kind you do when you are in a group setting, it was a beautiful, unforced time.

We plan on doing another one of these in the New Year. We'll prepare it a bit more.
Martyrs - HELP ME UP.
Grace,
Nicole















1 comments:

Stephen Court said...

Praise the Lord. I wish I could have been there. Thanks for the call.
Much grace,
StephenC