11 October 2007

If you ever need to get your tires fixed go to Kal-Tire on Main Street.

I got a flat tire the other day and I went in today to get it fixed. When I took out my Visa to pay the guy said "This ones on us" I was like "really" and he said "yup, remember where we are". No joke, I got my tire repaired and put back on totally for free. I suppose it helped big time that I had some cute kids with me. Perhaps he had pity on me thinking I was a young single mom. Either way thank you Kal-Tire and thank you Noah and Dominic White.

So if you ever need tires repaired that's the place to go.

Most of my day was just as good. I got some break dancing lessons from a three year old.

And now I'm sad. I don't know why I'm sad - I just am. But I have been encouraged to look for the presence of Christ around me - which will bring joy. I'm looking - but I must be blind - Oh Lord please open my eyes. Check out www.warroom614.blogspot.com for some exhortation on that.

Joy of the Lord eh. I had a bit of a taste of that yesterday. I'll blog on it over the weekend. But really, joy is one of the greatest strategies out there I reckon.

Hmmm..

God is here?

God is here.

0 comments: