23 April 2007

Sorry I haven't posted lately...haven't really had much to say - or haven't really wanted to say much.

But Ive been thinking... (I know! Shocker!)

Whats the difference between deliverance and freedom.

Can you be free from something with out being delivered???

Can you be delivered from something with out being free???

or do they go hand in hand...

I don't think you can be delivered from something without being free, because really, that's what deliverance is eh - freedom.

I used to think you can be free with out being delivered though. However lately I am thinking I may be wrong. "He who the son sets free is free indeed"

Freedom indeed - now that sounds like deliverance.

Maybe my understanding of deliverance has been off all together... and really its this super awesome better then what I think it is thing. And maybe Im missing out.

On a different note...

So this guy I went to school with adds me to facebook and sends me a message - "yo watsup - hear you are some hard core christian now - thats cool"

I think I like being known as that.

God is here.

1 comments:

Aurora said...

Hey. A group of us just went to see Spiderman 3 the other day...the whole thing was about deliverance/freedom....there's even a pretty cool sequence inside a church steeple...some really good preachable moments! Much love, sister. You ARE some kind of hardcore christian!