29 March 2007

Currently Reading "Out of the Silent Planet" by CS Lewis

So, Im in Florida!
By the way, for those I didnt tell, Im in Florida!

I love it.

Its hotter outside then it is inside....a forgien concept I must say. Last night we were at a store, and it was like 8pm or something...I was wearing a T Shirt and as we were about to open the door I was thinking in my head how cold it was going to be and how I wish I was wearing a sweater, I must have forgotten I was in Florida becuase when we went outside it was still hot!

Where I live, squirrels come into your backyard here you get lizzards! No joke..its actually quite commen, and very funny.

My friend has an orange tree in her backyard!

Ill post some pics when I get back home.

But I must go now and pack, becuase in an hour we are going to Orlando...I LOVE FLORIDA.

Oh, but can you guys pray for me...Im getting sick...and i REALLY dont want to be sick while in Florida.

God is here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole

Glad your in florida, I hope your having tons of fun!

I hope to see your pictures when you get back, and I wanna hear stories hahah.

Glad I know you, thanks for coming to Victoria!

Kyle Merz

Gideon son of Joash said...

Doesn't it make you want to live there for the rest of your life. It doesn't rain nearly as much as Vancouver and when it does rain it doesn't last all day and there's actually thunder and lightning with it which adds some excitment. Anyway, Have fun in Orlando. Have fun and eat some oranges for the sickness. unless you have SARS then I think your out of luck. OH to explain the joke on my blog: I went to a city called Sanford and on tv a long time ago there used to be a show called Sanford and Sons. Now that I think about it it's not so funny. Be Blessed. T-Scirggity

YOU DONT KNOW MEEEeeee said...

you went to florida and you didn't call me? you blow! haha...
so...i resurrected the blog. i dont know why...i dont even use my other one...not that i have another one...ive said to much! you dont know meeeeee