14 March 2007

Currently Reading: "Out of the Silent Planet" by C.S. Lewis

So today I head that my friends had a miscaraige this weekend.
Today I read an email that other friends of mine are pregnant.

Yesterday I was in a hospital where babies were being born.
Yesterday I was in a hospital where babies were being aborted.

On the weekend my friend was in hospital under suicide watch.
On the weekend my friend called to say she was clean and free from drugs.

Life.
Death.
Life.
Death.
Life.
Death.
Life.

Choose Life.

Death. Where is your sting?

There is no death in Christ the Lord.

God is here.

2 comments:

Rebekah Dooley said...

fullness of life for all your friends, amen for life and there is no death in christ jesus. love you :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it say in 1 Corth 15 that death where is your power? and so and so. But yeah Death has no power and can't do a thing,because has come.